Voice Male magazine is a project of Family Diversity Projects.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!
Please make checks out to Voice Male / Family Diversity Projects (our non-profit sponsor.)
OR mail your contribution to:
Voice Male Magazine
P.O. Box 1246, Amherst, MA 01004
Top Five Reasons to Donate to Voice Male Today:
1) How often do you hear the words “male positive” and “profeminist” in the same sentence? Voice Male’s mission to empower men and simultaneously stand in solidarity with women is a fresh, inspiring progressive voice pointing the way to gender justice.
2) If you’re on this site, you probably know that much remains to be rectified for women in the U.S. and throughout the world. Since our earliest days as a newsletter for a profeminist men’s center a quarter century ago, Voice Male has been an unwavering voice challenging men’s violence against women.
3) Voice Male is a bridge from the old world of traditional masculinity en route to a new road leading to a healthy manhood for the 21st century. Our voice is becoming increasingly essential in the national conversation about men and masculinity.
4) Don’t just take our word for it. From playwright Eve Ensler to choreographer Bill T. Jones there is a growing chorus of voices singing the song of hope and possibility Voice Male represents. We want yours, too. (Check the site for their–and other–quotes of support.)
5) We need you! As a non-profit in today’s economy, we rely upon donations and subscriptions from our dedicated readers. Show your support for a grassroots cause you can believe in and a publication you trust. Send a contribution to honor or remember a man in your life who embodies the Voice Male vision! Take out a subscription for your local library, your father or son, brother or best friend, uncle or nephew.